Friday, February 29, 2008

Maddy's Gift of Gab (from her mother)

Maddy is so much fun now! She talks my ear off...wonder where she got that from :) She likes to blow spit bubbles, say "Ah goo", make squeak noises, and squeal with happiness. She loves play time. She is twelve weeks old today...my how time flies. I go back to work on Monday, but luckily her grandma Melo is going to stay with her for two months so she doesn't have to go to yucky daycare just yet. Well, here are some more pictures of her taken today...I think she weighs close to 11 lbs now...she is actually fitting all of her 3 month clothes and even some of her 3-6 month clothes!
Laughing at my mobile



Playing on my gym

Look at how chunky I am!

Holding my head up!


Yawning b/c mommy takes so many pictures of me


I like tummy time!







No comments: