Friday, February 1, 2008

8 Weeks Old!

Well Maddy is 8 weeks old as of today! She got her first set of immunizations last Friday and she was a real tough girl--she didn't cry until the last two out of five shots she received. She weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. at her last visit so she is packing on the weight! She is still not sleeping through the night (can't wait for that to happen) in fact, she is a little on the fussy side lately. She is however, talking up a storm--I call it her kitty cat noises. I still swear her eyes are going to be blue, but the doctor said nothing is final until she is 6 months old...so I guess we'll wait and see. I can't wait for her hair to start growing on top--she has a killer baby mullet right now. Well, here are some of the latest pics of her...enjoy!
I definitely have daddy's nose and his big nostrils

My "crib"

Another shot of my room

I am starting to smile more now

Laughing at mommy


A side profile of my smiling face :)


Sitting with my Teddy bear so you can see how big I am


I like to suck on my fist now


In my swing looking at mommy cross-eyed

No comments: